I am pretty much the ultimate pizza-lover. I love all types, sizes, and flavors of the 'za, but this Prosciutto & Arugula pizza is one of my favorites and it's SO easy to make at home. You only need 6 ingredients. That's it. Throw it together, toss it in the oven, and bon appétit!
Even better: I get all of my ingredients for this recipe at Aldi. (Well, almost. I snagged the balsamic glaze from Trader Joes!) As you may have read, Aldi is always my go-to grocery store. Two gourmet, make-at-home pizzas for less than 15 bucks? Heck yes!
Specialty Selected Stone Oven Baked Artisan Flatbread
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Coat flatbread with generous amount of olive oil
3. Top with prosciutto and fresh mozzarella
4. Bake directly on the center rack for ~7 minutes
5. Remove from oven and top with arugula and drizzle with balsamic glaze